Thursday, February 14, 2013

Response from Alternative Company of Newsweek Subscription

Just minutes ago, approximately 3 business days later, I received a response from the company that holds my subscription. Here is their canned response:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we provide you with technical support for this subscription. Furthermore, we are not authorized to offer any other subscription in place of this one. We can only cancel the subscription all together. Please contact Newsweek directly as they are the only ones who may be able to offer you an alternative option to this subscription. 

I apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

M2 Mags Customer Support

It seems to me that I am being treated like a ping-pong ball between these two companies. Nobody wants to take ANY responsibility for just how bad this product really is. It is sad when a customer can’t get any satisfaction for what would seem like a very simple problem. What gets to me the most is that nobody wants to be a big boy and just offer an alternative to the crappy digital format. I really am not asking for a lot, just something in return of my remaining subscription. Is that really so hard to do? Apparently, for these companies it is. Depending on the result of my response email, I will be filing a complaint with the BBB as this is just bull! Stay tuned…

No comments:

Post a Comment