Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Idiot on Patrol

The current issue of the Sentry, a newspaper issued in the South Portland/Cape Elizabeth Maine area, features an article on South Portland Police Officer Detective Chris Todd. The article goes on to say how wonderful this guy is and how professional he is. The article goes on to say that he won Officer of the Year twice in the last 5 years.

Now here is my beef:

I had an encounter with at that time Patrolman Todd. My encounter was in regards to Staples. I not only found him unprofessional, but also somewhat of a jerk. I will describe details of the incident in a future post, but essentially he wrote me up in a report against Staples, well after the time that I was employed with them. Apparently, a former friend/employee didn’t like a posting on a social media site even though it had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with them whatsoever. Nor did it name any names either. This was strictly a case of paranoia that went haywire with idiots panicking for no reason.

Certainly, this gave Staples ammunition against me in regards of my future case that I had against them. Both Staples and Officer Todd both were idiots to accept Staples’ false claims against me with NO PROOF of any wrongdoing.

So how does a loser like Officer Todd get awarded? The reason is simple: the department is crooked. At least some parts of it are. I believe that amongst those not on the up-and-up is Chief Ed Googins, who purposely allowed only an edited version of my file to be released to me. However, I already HAD the full-UNEDITED version in my possession, which left out important details regarding my mental state of mind.

Yes, you read that right: they were making assumptions about my mental condition based solely upon a social media posting.

At this point, I think most would agree that this just so wrong in so many ways. But, unfortunately this is how the department works. Make assumptions whether right or wrong and hope for the best.

Isn’t this how many police murder innocent victims and then do an internal investigation and discover (SURPRISE!) that they did nothing wrong! I believe that this is the same approach that Los Angeles Police took against Christopher Dorner in his quest to clear himself of any wrongdoing. Sadly, Mr. Dorner was killed either by himself or by the area police that burned the cabin he was held up in. Is this the way our justice system works? Apparently.

On another front, why should Officer Todd receive Officer of the Year, twice no less, for his incompetence? As with any type of award like this, there is always some political agenda behind it. In a future post, I will discuss my relationship with the Employee of the Year award.

Personally, if I had my way, I would have both Defective, I mean Detective Todd fired along with Chief Googins for their failure in being able to dismiss the false charges brought against me from the lying company Staples.

But then again, if you have been reading this blog all along then you already know what a lying company Staples is and I will have much more to say in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment