Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Another Newsweek Subscription Update–It Just Keeps Getting Worse

Yesterday, I received an email from the company that presumably holds my subscription. The news just keeps getting worse. They stated that, since I really never “paid” it, I am entitled to NOTHING!! This means that neither company seems to care about REAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and both would rather lose a customer than satisfying a customer. I have sent both companies one final email hoping one will cave with a solution otherwise I will be reporting this incident to the Better Business Bureau. I believe that this has gone on for way too long and shows complete irresponsibility of both companies. My recommendation is that if anybody out there has a Newsweek subscription, don’t renew it. This company deserves to die once and for all. If they gave up on the print media, then we should give up on them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment