Thursday, January 24, 2013

Why Lance Armstrong is MORE Like Staples NOW…

Back last August, I wrote that I thought that Lance Armstrong was innocent of the doping scandal in which he was accused of. Boy, who was I ever wrong!

Never would I have thought that Lance would ever come out and admit to doping especially with so much at stake and how much he could possibly lose because of it. Overall, it seems that Lance’s career has completely unraveled to the point where even Australian libraries are calling his autobiography a work of fiction. I seems so bad watch this icon falter to such levels and being a hero and inspiration to so many people.

Now instead of comparing Lance to me, it is easier to compare him with Staples:

  • They both are liars. At least Lance admitted to his lies, whereas Staples continues to believe in their lies against me.
  • Neither seems to handle the truth easily. I didn’t watch the Oprah interview, but I bet there was some crying involved somewhere. However, Staples continues to lie and now they actually believe their own lies despite written proof that I presented against them that said otherwise.
  • Witnesses are key to downfall. Sadly, Lance became the victim of his teammates who were witnesses of his doping scheme. Unfortunately the Maine Human Rights Commission failed to contact my witnesses to prove my case; therefore I lost my case against them. I will have much more to say about this in future posts.

All of this has made me wonder: Is either the Maine Human Rights Commission or Staples on dope like Lance Armstrong? After all, they seem to be running the same path now. Just like Staples, I was fooled into thinking that Lance Armstrong was something he apparently was not. Hopefully, Staples someday will admit to their lies and finally come clean against me. I don’t know what it will take, but maybe someday Staples will be served its justice too.

No comments:

Post a Comment