Thursday, September 6, 2012

One Year, One Month, and Two Day Anniversary

Yes, it has been that long when I began this journey.  Those of you who came along for the ride may be wondering when something earth-shattering will be said.  Actually, I have been hinting at some of the stuff all along if you have been a regular reader of all these posts.  Naturally, if you missed one, I recommend going back and reading the ones that you may have missed.

You may also be wondering if we are anywhere near getting to all the good stuff.  If this was a road trip, we have hardly got the first suitcase packed yet.  Yes, you read that right.  The road to the end is a very long journey.  I have no timetable in mind as far as what topic will occur on what date.  I just write as things come to me, but hopefully putting some things in a reasonable order.  There have been and will continue to be many detours along the way as I believe in keeping this blog both current while also commenting on the past. 

I feel that it is just important to discuss important current events along the way that may or may not relate to the big picture of this blog.  But keep in mind, I never said at any time that this journey was ever going to be a short drive. 

I have also heard from a few people that they were offended by the way that I talk about people.  These people who I discuss in this way are jerks or do jerky things and therefore deserve the treatment.  As I say right in the banner that I name names, I keep that promise.

Over the last year or so, I have talked to several people who agree with me that Staples is a VERY bad company and what they did to me was an outrage.  However, they got the short form of a story of which I have not even really discussed at length yet.

My goal for the next year is to further the topic to a deeper story, but that depends on everything that happens in the world.  You may wish to follow my other blog as well to keep up with other topics that I discuss there. 

Overall, let’s remember one thing: STAPLES IS EVIL AND MUST ELIMINATED AT ALL COSTS – DO NOT SHOP WITH THEM, DO NOT RECOMMEND THEM, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY SPREAD THE HATRED!

I now return you to our regular blog next week! and enjoy the Happy Anniversary!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment