Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Finally, Another Newsweek Response

After nearly 3 weeks without a response from Newsweek, I finally received the following response today:

Dear Louis Brown,

I apologize for the previous response. A review of your account shows that your subscription was to expire with the March 08, 2013 issue. If you were to cancel your subscription a refund would not be issued. If I can be of further assistance, please let me know.

Thank you for subscribing to Newsweek.

It appears that the company PURPOSELY waited until my subscription was over to contact me about it that way they would not have to issue me any kind of refund.  However, as mentioned previously, they had extended my subscription by 2 months, so it seems that I should still be entitled to something. 

I have sent them one last final email telling them how angry I was and that I was reporting all of this to my blogs.  My advice to anyone wanting to subscribe to Newsweek:  DON’T BOTHER – It is just not worth it no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment