Thursday, August 30, 2012

Three Witch Hunts (and its not even Halloweenie yet!)

Over the last couple of weeks, there have been reports of two “witch hunts” in the news.  One of them is legitimate, the other not so much.  A third witch hunt is how mine from Staples can be sandwiched between the two.

First Up:  Julian Assange

Poor Julian.  He claims a “witch hunt” is after him by the United States for his postings on Wikileaks.  Gee, if you write things to a website that could jeopardize national security, doesn’t that make you a criminal?  Apparently , NOT according to Julian Assange, from Wikileaks, at the SKUP co...Julian himself.  To make matters worse, some credit card companies cut off his accounts and his group of hoodlums went and attacked the credit card companies websites.  Now he blames the U.S. for being on a witch hunt against him.  Sadly, the U.S. government won’t hunt this guy down from where he is hiding and drag him back to the United States and put him on trial once and for all.  He is a criminal and should be treated as such.

Similarly, Staples decided to become a hacker into its attacks against me and attempted to get into my Hotmail account, my MySpace account, and my Facebook account.  I found out that they did it by the fact that all 3 gave me warnings that they were tampered with and who better to hack into them at the time than that evil company of Staples.

Secondly:  Lance Armstrong

Lance Armstrong and I share a lot more in common than most people would ever realize.  However, I can’t ride a bike nor would I ever try.  Yet we both have seen our lives destroyed by the stupidity of others and thus lost everything in the process.  Amongst the similarities  are:

  • We both were accused of things that were not true by others.  He by the idea that he was doping on hi Tour de France rides and me by having Staples lie about my employment record with the company. Cyclist Lance Armstrong visiting the NIH (Nati...
  • We both had friends/teammates turn against us.  Never trust somebody who you think is your friend because chances are they really are not and they will turn against you when you turn your back.  Staples even went a step further and had people comment about me who never met me and had no prior experience with me whatsoever. 
  • We both went before quasi-government agencies with bad results.  He went before the Anti-Doping Agency and I went before the Maine Human Rights Commission.  Similarly, each of us were condemned for our actions even though in both cases there was no proof to back up the cases.  You can’t win against ignorant people.
  • We both gave up on our causes and decided not to go on fighting.  Sadly, you can’t win against liars or stupid people who don’t even look at the evidence.  I will explain my case much more thoroughly in future posts, but for now all I will say is that I exhausted my entire appeal process with less than desirable results. 
  • We both had health issues.  Yes, Lance is a cancer survivor and my surviving had to do with the fact that I could have lost my leg (or legs) if it wasn’t for the irresponsibility of Staples by not heeding my warning of a potential hazard a couple years beforehand.  Staples was so aggressive in their fight against my health claim that they threatened to terminate me in both in-store meetings and a letter that was sent to my home.  I will have more to say about that in the future.

So are the witch hunts justified? 

Julian Assange – Definitely, as this guy is nothing but a criminal whose only desire is to create problems for the U.S. government.

Lance Armstrong – Not by a long shot.  Stripped of his Tour de France wins just adds to everything else this guy has to deal with.  Dealing with former teammates who lie and with no evidence, its hard to prove oneself easily.  It’s obvious he could never win against the government agency that refuses to realize that no evidence of drugs was ever found in his tests.  Sadly, the truth is ignored and he is the biggest losers.  Thankfully many of his sponsors has stood up and continued to support him along with his endorsements.

Louis Brown – Depending who you want to believe, I am either a good employee who got screwed or a bad employee, which Staples wanted to get rid of no matter what.  Sadly, the MHRC didn’t look at the evidence and like Lance had the word of others mean more than the real truth.  Even though I no longer have a case against them, I feel justified that this ongoing blog will spark the attention of those who are important and realize how bad Staples really is.

Last Minute Political Note

Apparently, Tom Stemberg (founder of Staples) will be one of the speakers at the Republican Convention tonight (8/30/2012) throwing his support to Mitt Romney as U.S, President.  If the American people are smart, which most are not, they would see through this feeble attempt at making Romney look like a job creator.  In reality, he is more of a life destroyer.  Please join me in defeating Mitt this fall and keep the Wall Street cronies from getting richer.  Don’t be fooled by Romney’s false front.  Thank you for your ongoing support.

 

 

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment