Monday, November 14, 2011

A Friendly Reminder to Everyone

This is just a reminder that name calling and general rudeness will not be accepted at any of my accounts.  This includes MySpace, Twitter, Facebook and through my Gmail or Hotmail accounts.  I feel it is necessary to bring this up because there has been those people who make their desire to make uncalled for comments that are inappropriate. 

If you don’t like what I have to say then don’t read it.  Its that simple.  I write this blog for the world to read to explain my problems/complaints and other issues with Staples.  My purpose is to keep people from having similar things happen to them on their own jobs or even if they are an employee with Staples.  All of the information that I present is 100% TRUE despite much of it being denied in the past by Staples.

I am also open to any comments/questions that anyone may have about anything I write about.  I will give an honest answer to all of them.  Feel free to ask.

I also encourage people to join my Facebook page, even if you are not a Staples employee.  The reason is that the more people who join the more of a presence it will have in a Facebook search.  The link to the page is http://www.facebook.com/pages/Staples-The-Truth-Nobody-Wants-You-to-Know/#!/pages/Staples-The-Truth-Nobody-Wants-You-to-Know/190692867661863

Thank you for your understanding and continued support…

No comments:

Post a Comment