Monday, November 14, 2011

Addendum to Previous Post (Lunches)

I failed to mention that the punches of lunch breaks DID calculate correctly unlike the BREAK punch, so there is a purposely scamming issue with that punch procedure.

One thing that bothers me, however, about both types of punches is that each of them verbally punish an employee if they try to punch more than 5 minutes early or punch in late more than 3 minutes.  Many times I have had timeout issues that happened that I had to wait longer than 3 minutes just to get the opportunity to punch in.

Each time that a punch is missed, punched late, or didn’t take a break it shows up on a report printed out every day by the managers.  Certainly, I was always on that list because as I said I ever used the break punch.  They must really hated seeing my name everyday on that list…oh well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment